We love our children at the Open Bible Church and our Children's Ministry Team is dedicated to teach and influence children in God's ways. They will help lay down a spiritual foundation that, in time, will lead children into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
We want every child to know the following:
1. How to grow in God:
2. Love God, Love People, Go Serve
3. Jesus is the way. John 14:6, John 3:3-5
4. How to fight spiritually - armor of God.
5. God has a plan for you - gifts and calling.
6. What sin is and how to overcome it.
7.God's standards - Ten Commandments
8. Who you are! - Peer pressure, light of the world, salt of earth, holiness
9. Giving - Time, Talent, Treasure
10. Fruit of the Spirit
11. How to deal with trouble in life - John 16:33
12. God's power - Acts 1:8
13. God Loves You.
14. Plan of Salvation - we are all sinners, Jesus died for us and why
15. Praise and Worship
16. Respect for spiritual things.
18. Eternity - Heaven and Hell
19. Sharing your faith
21. Trinity - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
We have a Nursery available for children on Sundays at 9:45 AM until the end of service which is usually around 11:30 AM.
Those wanting to be involved in our children's ministry are encouraged to talk with our children's director Robin Lenhart.