Our Youth today are a vital part of our church body. In our services you will see them serve in various areas. We believe that our young people are not the church of tomorrow, but the church of today.
The youth (The Net) meet every Wednesday night at 7:00 PM directly across the street from the church in the "Say Yes" Youth Center where they partake in their own worship and teaching time. Our youth are involved in various events throughout the year like, camp, Breakaway, youth conferences, etc.
We want every young person to know the following:
1. How to grow in God:
2. Love God, Love People, Go Serve
3. Jesus is the way. John 14:6, John 3:3-5
4. How to fight spiritually - armor of God.
5. God has a plan for you - gifts and calling.
6. What sin is and how to overcome it.
7.God's standards - Ten Commandments
8. Who you are! - Peer pressure, light of the world, salt of earth, holiness
9. Giving - Time, Talent, Treasure
10. Fruit of the Spirit
11. How to deal with trouble in life - John 16:33
12. God's power - Acts 1:8
13. God Loves You.
14. Plan of Salvation - we are all sinners, Jesus died for us and why
15. Praise and Worship
16. Respect for spiritual things.
18. Eternity - Heaven and Hell
19. Sharing your faith
21. Trinity - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit